Voice Command List

Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a full list of the voice commands that the new ZS EV will respond to?

I have found:

“Hello MG”, or short push on voice button initiates the voice system.

After this the only commands I have discovered are:

“Open sunroof”
“Close sunroof”
“Set cabin temperature to nn degrees”

I only remember this list attached to this post:
... thanks for your reply. This is the only list of commands I've been able to find.
But I don't think anyone has checked and verified how many of them actually do work in the UK models.

Thanks. Will spend an hour of my life tomorrow trying these out.
Please report back on your findings.
At the moment the Trophy i-connect only appears to understand the three basic commands.
I tried the voice command on the electric side window when taking a test drive.
It could not perform this function.

Do you quote the number or say “open sun roof”?
It wouldn't make any sense having to remember a number to use instead &/or ahead of the command. Plus there's been no video where anyone has had to do it that way for the commands we know do work.

There is an App called MG Voice Commands in Google PlayStore that lists all the voice commands for MG.Not sure if there is an iOS app too. There are more than 100 voice commands. Surely worth a look. Here is the screenshot of how the app looks. Each of these headings have commands under them:

Screenshot_20220224-231258.jpg

There is an App called MG Voice Commands in Google PlayStore that lists all the voice commands for MG.Not sure if there is an iOS app too. There are more than 100 voice commands. Surely worth a look. Here is the screenshot of how the app looks. Each of these headings have commands under them:

View attachment 7154
unfortunately that app is not available for iOS :-(

Disappointing not to see "Go Home" as a navigation command.

Disappointing not to see "Go Home" as a navigation command.
It is there. As is “go to office”

I checked the commands in the list and all work apart the 4 commands related to the windows open and close.

The “I want to see the sky” is a good one :)

Even “Find Gas Station” works. I tried “Find Charging Point” and that works as well.

I checked the commands in the list and all work apart the 4 commands related to the windows open and close.

Even “Find Gas Station” works. I tried “Find Charging Point” and that works as well.
Wow! That is really useful and good to know. I am sure the ones with connect trim are going to love those 100+ working commands!

Thank you for taking the time to check!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom