Volvo EX30 launched

Not think. Know.
Aye ok mate if you say so, before you say it I know you did!

You must have a one of a kind MG made to an entirely different spec to all the other ones. How lucky are you. Yeah I know , you do

Surprising but probably just as well

As I said probably just as well

Don't say that, you've got loads to be well about, if nothing else you've got that extra premium addition car of yours.

TBH I’m surprised the ZS sells at all, it’s just so dated outside and in.
But it appeals to people of a certain age that want ‘buttons and dials’ and are used to older cars, so the materials and build quality seem fine.
It’s a time warp car for time warp people.

I’ve not even seen photos of the EX30 interior but they “won’t like the screens”, put your money on it.

But it appeals to people of a certain age that want ‘buttons and dials’ and are used to older cars, so the materials and build quality seem fine.

I’ve not even seen photos of the EX30 interior but they “won’t like the screens”, put your money on it.
I’m 65 and I like both, where does that place me? If I wasn’t picking up a ZS LRT next week and could wait a year I’d buy the Volvo . But I am where I am. 😀

I’ve not even seen photos of the EX30 interior but they “won’t like the Pscreens”, put your money on it.
Agree but I give up what chance do you have when that's all the response you get to trying to have a wee debate.

1686551159398.png

Every model gets a full length Harman Kardon soundbar

Attachments

• ex30-electric-interior-room1-galleryitem8-1x1.jpg
    ex30-electric-interior-room1-galleryitem8-1x1.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 49
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom