Waiting for the MG ZS EV to go on sale in Denmark

Svend

Novice Member
Reaction score
I live in Denmark, and I am waiting for the MG EV to be on sale here. Of cause the price will be important.

Meanwhile I can harvest some of your experiences :)

I had mine for about 2 months and still love it to bits. It has a couple of niggles, but generally I look forward to driving ...every single time. In the UK we don't pay road tax on electric cars and as I have solar panels, it costs almost nothing to run! What's not to like? And I like the fact that it is an MG....good old British badge.

Had mine for a couple of weeks now, just over 1000 miles driven and I’m really happy with it, some of the bad reviews that I’ve read are absolutely ridiculous it’s fantastic to drive, very comfortable and for the price well there’s just no comparison. My Exclusive is in black pearl and it looks great. All my friends that were sceptical of moving to electric have said its a lot of car for the money and I agree. My only wish would be for a bigger battery as I sometimes do longer trips, up you’d be surprised how far this car actually drive on one full charge and for most it will never be an issue. Really pleased I went electric and bought my MG for a great price. happy days ???

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom