What are the MG ZS EV front speaker cable colours?

marc4547

Novice Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know when you are taking out the radio unit what the wire colours are for the fromt speakers?
I like to install a subwoofer under the front seat and thatswhy i need to instal a high/low converter on the wires of the front speakers. So does anybody know the colours of the front speakers?

I've got exactly the same question. I've allready installed the (active) subwoofer itself but i still need to remove the radio, has anybody allready done this? Does the standard radio have RCA outputs?

I've gone with the Kenwood ksc-sw11, fits perfect under the passenger seat.

Someone also asked this in a Dutch forum (possibly marc4547). Someone answered the following.
Left side: yellow with thin black line and green with a thin red-brown line.
Right side: white with a thin black line and green with a thin red-brown line.

Hope this helps.

Definitely worth upgrading the sound system. I used focal underseat sub and replaced all 6 speakers with focal as well.
The sub control is tucked away just above the usb ports.
I have fitted stereos before but for this job I found a good independent and let him fit it all.

Attachments

• IMG-20200220-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20200220-WA0017.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG-20200220-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20200220-WA0014.jpg
    342.9 KB · Views: 663
There are no RCA ports on the head unit. I'm sure he tapped into the speaker wires and connected to the high level inputs on the sub unit.

Definitely worth upgrading the sound system. I used focal underseat sub and replaced all 6 speakers with focal as well.
The sub control is tucked away just above the usb ports.
I have fitted stereos before but for this job I found a good independent and let him fit it all.
Can i ask how much was the kit and howmuch to install.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom