What is the true range of zsev

I notice you said that video was a test with no additional weight.

Has anybody noticed a significant range reduction while carrying a full car of people and stuff?
Hi @LightningBolt Here's our latest video. Fully loaded, A/c on and using full MF Pilot, i.e. no Regen, on highway up to 110km/h. We achieved an average 16.6kWH/100 kms which still gives approx max 250 Km range. Of course this is in warm Aussie autuam weather.

Fully loaded, A/c on and using full MF Pilot, i.e. no Regen, on highway up to 110km/h. We achieved an average 16.6kWH/100 kms which still gives approx max 250 Km range.
That's really great. I don't have many 110km/hr stretches around us unless we go north towards the NSW border on the Hume highway.

We do have the Great Ocean Road near us so with ample regen/kers opportunity around bends we would easily get similar sort of range.

I'll watch your YouTube at home later. But thanks for the info

Oi! :unsure:

How come you get range in the bottom left of your little screen, and I get the time of day? Mine is manufactured Dec 2020, delivered 30th April 2021. Yours:

Electric Car Advice ZS EV range in corner.jpg

Mine:

Time at bottom left of driver display.jpg

I notice later in the video that your granny EVSE is an EVSE Australia model; ours has MG branding.

What manufacturing date does your VIN sticker show? It seems odd that some "comfort 2" features seems to have been deleted in later delivered ZS EVs.

But maybe yours is actually later stock, and MG temporarily ran out of MG branded EVSEs.

For others watching: Elec Car Aust's EVSE:

Electric Car Advice EVSE Aust granny.jpg

You can just barely make out the EVSE logo inside the yellow square. Magnified and enhanced:

Electric Car Advice EVSE Aust granny closeup 2.jpg

My EVSE (ignore the red rectangle):

Adapter snug fit sm.jpg

It was even neater as it came from the factory :)

Attachments

• Electric Car Advice EVSE Aust granny closeup 2.jpg
    Electric Car Advice EVSE Aust granny closeup 2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom