What is this piece?

ivoefcarvalho

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi,
I have a trophy and while driving this piece fell onto my legs.
I could swear it came from the left most air vent (I’m from Portugal so I drive a LHD).
Can someone tell me where is this from?
Thanks!
IMG_3685.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3683.jpeg
    IMG_3683.jpeg
    314.1 KB · Views: 71
Does it feel spongy, when you squeeze it between your fingers, if so then it looks to me like a piece of sound insolation ?.
It could suggest that this piece of foam is pushed out when the insolation is fitted around something ?.
I would not be overly concerned myself TBH.

Does it feel spongy, when you squeeze it between your fingers, if so then it looks to me like a piece of sound insolation ?.
It could suggest that this piece of foam is pushed out when the insolation is fitted around something ?.
I would not be overly concerned myself TBH.
It’s hard plastic

It's probably a piece of molding that should have been removed during manufacture. Put it in the centre storage and ask when the car goes for a service or software update.

That’s exactly what I did 😂 not worried, just wanted to check if anyone had any ideia what it could be.
I found a bolt on my drive a couple of years ago and put it in the glove-box of my previous car just in case. Never did find out where it came from and I left it in the car when I sold it to the local garage owner. I wonder if he ever wondered where it came from? 🤣

I found a bolt on my drive a couple of years ago and put it in the glove-box of my previous car just in case. Never did find out where it came from and I left it in the car when I sold it to the local garage owner. I wonder if he ever wondered where it came from? 🤣
Were you giving Frankenstein a lift 😂

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel