What is your battery range

mjhduncker

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
20210501_154527.jpg

45miles, is quite impressive, I suspect it's down to driving speed etc. I have noticed that I am getting more range than when brand new, but not that much more :) I did 32 miles for 91% the other day, with is 50km, and still didn't get forced out of EV mode. So potentially could have got a little further.

45miles, is quite impressive, I suspect it's down to driving speed etc. I have noticed that I am getting more range than when brand new, but not that much more :) I did 32 miles for 91% the other day, with is 50km, and still didn't get forced out of EV mode. So potentially could have got a little further.
Normally driving in city traffic or highway i reach a max 45-50 Km, this 73 km range i reached while driving on country roads and trough little villages where there is a speed limit of 30 Km/h. And frequently overtaken by cyclists 🤣

Difficult to tell as trip meter resets itself every few hours - I need to check the other screen which does not reset daily. What I can however say is that is 35+ miles

What says your range indicator when fully charged?
32 miles.
After doing 5 miles it shows 29 miles.
What MG have done is extremely clever here - how you drive is immaterial. Full charge is 32 miles. I bet even with 50% degradation, the car will always show 32 miles

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom