What name did you give to your ZS EV?

Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
In the iSMART App you can assign a name to your ZS EV.

I named mine “Raddus”

Wondering what everyone else has chosen?

rene-artois-spit-drink.gif

Ah, not this Rene then? :LOL:

In the iSMART App you can assign a name to your ZS EV.

I named mine “Raddus”

Wondering what everyone else has chosen?
Mine is called mg elusive ,still haven't got it even tho garage has just got new stock in same make and model and colour but because I orderd mine when they didn't have any, apparently you get a vin number with your name attached and you wait for that one🤷‍♂️dont know how true this is but I am now losing the will with it to be honest

Wouldn't it be great if the voice command used the name you specified instead of "Hello MG"?

Well I am 67, so maybe I’ve regressed :)
When I was five MG had started naming cars so that’s good enough for me 🤪😋. And it gives the black plastic block under the number plate a purpose in life 🙃

Attachments

• 10B63BB1-8FCA-4C7B-B0D6-8BBAE6A2AA5F.jpeg
    10B63BB1-8FCA-4C7B-B0D6-8BBAE6A2AA5F.jpeg
    398.5 KB · Views: 131
Well said that man. I recall naming the car being an activity being undertaken by 5 year olds …..
Well I have 2 kids ages 6 and 8 so we are definitely naming a car. My old Peugeot was called "Red Furry" misses car is called "The snowflake" and we will be rocking now with "Black Pearl" for new MG my daughterliked the name of a colour so we are stickingwith it. Kids love it and refer to cars by their names rather than dad's or mum's car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom