What name did you give to your ZS EV?

Well to be honest bland identical Chinese SAIC cars even with an MG badge (and we are on our third), dont inspire a personality name. Although we do say it’s powered by electrickery obviously. But I’m not immune as my Chinese electric scooter is named Limp-e and is known as such by everyone who takes the mick out of me as an ex super bike and Harley rider.

In the iSMART App you can assign a name to your ZS EV.
How did you manage this, out of interest? My iSMART app doesn't allow me to do that. If I go to My Profile, then My Information it will allow me to change email, phone number, profile photo, nickname, D.O.B. and gender, but it won't let me re-name the car

My old Ford had an awful colour which my daughter called, ‘old man’s maroon’. I went for a sky blue MG as so many cars these days are boring black SUVs and I wanted mine to stand out in the car park for easy locating plus it’s my football team colours. The valeting guy at the dealership said he hated cleaning black cars as they were harder to get a nice clean finish.

My old Ford had an awful colour which my daughter called, ‘old man’s maroon’. I went for a sky blue MG as so many cars these days are boring black SUVs and I wanted mine to stand out in the car park for easy locating plus it’s my football team colours. The valeting guy at the dealership said he hated cleaning black cars as they were harder to get a nice clean finish.
Stay away from specsavers no brainer come on team black magic

@StuartT on this page - click on whatever your car is currently called, which will open another page, then click on ‘vehicle name’ and another page opens, where you can edit.
IMG_4177.png

"Silver". That was the colour I've originally ordered. Ended up with the red one.
Just a little reminder what that car could have been...

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom