Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Between £30,000 & £33,000

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Over £35,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Under £30,000

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
What would you be prepared to pay for the new ZS EV prior to government incentives.
Would prefer it as cheap as possible, but once you get nearer to the 35k mark you do have to question that MG will loose there competitive advantage on price even with the new enhancements.

a few grand either side of 30k. even then it depends on the deals on offer. I can't see them launching with what they did on the original but 0% finance would be nice. I would rather have a smaller battery pack and lower price. Creature comforts are more important to me than range.

Will vote when you tell me what range and trim. Only really interested in the long range. Suppose in the region of just under 30k for the SE and just over for the Trophy

The biggest benefit for me of the MK1 ZS EV was its value for money and it's keen competitive pricing. Sub £20k for an SUV sized, 5 seater EV was true value for money and when compared to other EV's in that price bracket you got a lot if car for the money. If the price of the MK2 ZS EV approaches £30k it starts to be less competitive and I would expect buyers to look at spending a little more to get a non-MG EV.

That said, if it was over £30k it may drive up the MK1 ZS EV used prices which will help me when I come to sell 🤞

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom