where can I see one in the flesh?

vini

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
apologies if this has been covered elsewhere

does anyone know where I might be able to see an mg4 please, and maybe even sit in one? I'm in Yorkshire (Rotherham)

thanks

Thanks for the reply it’s appreciated
Yes from reading other posts it sounds like there’s a boatload on the way. From seeing a few video reviews I figured there must be some in the U.K. already though and wondered if any were near me

A few must be in the UK already as we have seen reviewers and MG dealerships got invited to see them... but only reviewers and dealers will get the chance to see them until the general public do in the next couple of weeks.

But Miles a d other MG dealerships saw an MG4 in the flesh weeks ago so some must have come over a month ago on a smaller boat.

But Miles a d other MG dealerships saw an MG4 in the flesh weeks ago so some must have come over a month ago on a smaller boat.
They were a small number of launch/press cars.

The initial shipment via Southampton Docks looks to have been fully unloaded, as the MV Titus is now showing as underway. i.e. it has left the docks.

Now comes the massive logistical challenge of any MG PDI, then loads of car carriers collecting these and delivering them out to dealerships with their allocations in correct spec and colour.
Of course, this will be run like a well-oiled machine as this is standard stuff for the car industry, docks, and transporters.

Should mean a decent chance of customer test drives for the middle of September, as some dealerships have been advising.

apologies if this has been covered elsewhere

does anyone know where I might be able to see an mg4 please, and maybe even sit in one? I'm in Yorkshire (Rotherham)

thanks
I suspect the official launch at dealerships will be around 24th September - Cardiff is and I doubt if other dealers will be much earlier or later..

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 92 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back