White touch up paint MG5

I’ll be down the dealer on Monday morning to collect some - hopefully it’ll be in stock. Might pop to Halfords tomorrow and see about primer though. Cocktail sticks sounds ideal 👍
They MAY have to order it in.
That is one reason why I suggested applying some primmer to protect any bare metal.
Apply a few thin coats of primmer with the tip of the cocktail sticks.
Build up the chip slowly, without getting any on the black finish of the car.
But leave enough of a void to get a couple of coats of the black base coat, then apply the lacquer.
With the damage being on the very edge of the door, you will get a great result.
I bought the Dynamic red touch in stick for my car, about eight weeks after taking delivery.
I have always ordered a touch in pencil for almost every car I have ever bought.
Never had one I have never have to use yet !.
I always use the OEM pencils, never bother with generic ones.

Dabbed a very small amount of Halfords Chip/Scratch Repair Grey Primer Pen using the pointy end of a wooden skewer (no cocktail sticks available). I’ll try a little more later and hopefully have covered any metal which might have been showing

Hi All - I know this is an old post but did anyone ever buy a bottle of the Victoria Blue Metallic (Code JSH) from eBay and was it the same colour as Piccadilly Blue (Code 5JSH)

Thanks - Charles

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom