Wireless Charging Project MG5LR Excite

Grandadgeorgec

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I experimented with providing wireless charging via various devices available from Amazon. At the second try, having returned the first option of an air vent clip on device, I purchased a flat, flexible rubberised pad (see link below). Pictures show how it sits snugly on the power port tray with lid open. It's flexible and hugs both the car and phone tightly. I will be looking to purchase an AA Wireless (Android Auto) device in addition (if I can confirm it works with MG5, anyone?). Should be plenty of room for the Additional AA Wireless device.👴

Amazon product ASIN B08TQFCBLR

Attachments

• 20220609_082526.jpg
    20220609_082526.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 20220609_082609.jpg
    20220609_082609.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 102
I have an AAWireless due anytime, it's arrived at Heathrow. I will let you know when I try it. (I'm away for a few days shortly so it's bound to be delivered the day after I go !!!), but I'm sure there are others on this and the ZS forum that already have one and have reported success.

I have an AAWireless due anytime, it's arrived at Heathrow. I will let you know when I try it. (I'm away for a few days shortly so it's bound to be delivered the day after I go !!!), but I'm sure there are others on this and the ZS forum that already have one and have reported success.
Thanks just taken a punt and ordered from developer.👴

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom