X Power on 20s 🙂 (20" wheels)

Yes, I'm pretty sure they do .... it's been discussed before .... it's only the bolt lengths that remain in question but I'm sure that can be sorted together with an MG centre cap 👍
Erm I am fitting centre caps today. Ali express £5.60 & when I compared them to my x power they are the same caps 😳. Taking the wheel trims off my Wifes Trophy LR & putting centre caps in 😬

Attachments

• IMG_7072.jpeg
    IMG_7072.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
A couple of catch 22s, you can only see and admire them from the outside, nice if you take a folding chair and table and a thermos to Tescos car park. Secondly , owners tend to fit stiffer suspension as well, OK if you are under 25 with decent back health, if you went the softer suspension route I think you would need new wheel arches every year. Still I think they look great , like great art and architecture best admired when stationary.:)

Don't be wimps, had 20s on loads of cars,
not to bad at all. 🙂
To be fair though 19s would probably be a good compromise. 👍
Don't worry m8.

A lot of us on here are old and wizened.(Speaks largely for himself!!!)

Soon enough you'll be knocking sixty like me and you'll be saying...
"What the hell just happened"
"Where's all the time gone?"
"I was only 30 five bloody minutes ago"

I used to run cars with little or no ride height, on the lowest profiles known to man.
Those day's for me, are surely long gone...

Still waiting from Richard at 'Tuned' to get back to me about my suspension though!🤣🤣🤣

Don't worry m8.

A lot of us on here are old and wizened.(Speaks largely for himself!!!)

Soon enough you'll be knocking sixty like me and you'll be saying...
"What the hell just happened"
"Where's all the time gone?"
"I was only 30 five bloody minutes ago"

I used to run cars with little or no ride height, on the lowest profiles known to man.
Those day's for me, are surely long gone...
Cue 🎻 🎻

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom