Yet another new MG4 owner (oh dear)

Kenjutsu

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hey community, let me first thanks everyone : your feedback, the good, the bad, all have been precious to me, lurking the last two months. It helped me to bettering (now that's a woody sounding word) my understanding of the MG4, before and after ordering it. What to expect, what not to hope. This is a fantastic place to find actual information !

So, I said a heartbreak farewell to my trustworthy 11 years old ICE car two days ago (I'll miss her), and installed myself in my (very black) MG4 Trophy LR MY23. (if someone's curious : software version R40 in it)

The car seems all good for now, I think there may be a faint clicking noise inside the front right side of the car at a certain speed (pretty sure, there's a post somewhere about it), will have a look at it later. Immense joy driving it, would it be in town, or highway. Having a blast i didn't felt for decades.

That's it. All that just to say you're all breathtaking ! 👍

Attachments

• IMG_0297.png
    IMG_0297.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 80
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your purchase.

As a point of interest, did you get a granny "charger" (3-pin plug, brick, and vehicle plug) with the car?

Yes, I did ordered one, not yet received. The dealer is lending us one of theirs in the meantime, as a gesture for the delay.

Pretty expensive for what it is, considering. Almost feels like a rooky mistake to buy a granny at an astonishing 400€. (we're in the process of installing a 7kw in the garage, need better cables to the house first)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 519 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back