Yet another ZS EV Exclusive newbie :-)

NBgoesEV

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi everyone, got our new ZS EV on 1st September. Not much driving yet but a lot of reading the handbook. Sad probably, but got to decide what to set or not set on/off etc. The main reason for buying the car was it has a lot of specs and the other was excellent value.
I have subscribed to the Youtube channel but any other "how to" suggestions would be appreciated.
Go #TeamBlack
Cheers
Neil

Hi,
Are you charging with the 'granny' or having a 7.5kw charger installed.
Get Zap-map and a few apps for charging, even if free like at supermarkets you may need an app to start the charge.
Enjoy your car.

Hi,
Are you charging with the 'granny' or having a 7.5kw charger installed.
Get Zap-map and a few apps for charging, even if free like at supermarkets you may need an app to start the charge.
Enjoy your car.
hi,
I will be using the "granny" for now. And I have started using the desktop version of Zap-map so far to try and get used to it first then get the app.
Cheers
:)

Since you are in Edinburgh, I suggest signing up with Charge Place Scotland, but do see the thread I am currently updating regarding their truly abysmal app. Order a card as soon as you can.
hi,
Thanks, I have already signed up to Charge Place Scotland and hope to get the access & RFID cards asap. Though I had heard this might take a while :-(
And I think I might have seen the thread you are talking about... not looking good :-( I will keep a watch on it.
Cheers

When driving distances that don't require an en-route charge, e.g. daily routines, commuting to work, shopping, around town etc. don't get obsessed with miles/kWh or whatever, just enjoy driving the car. :)

When driving distances that don't require an en-route charge, e.g. daily routines, commuting to work, shopping, around town etc. don't get obsessed with miles/kWh or whatever, just enjoy driving the car. :)
Good advice. I can easily get over 4 m/kwh in Eco mode, which is great and in excess of the WLTP, but the car is much more fun in Normal mode. Eco mode is now only for journeys

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom