Zenith lease dealer

zAndy1

Established Member
Reaction score
Barton upon Humber, England,United Kingdom
I've ordered a car through my work salary sacrifice scheme and they've told me the order has been passed to the dealership and the dealer is stoneacre. Having had time to digest that information I've realised that the nearest Stoneacre MG dealer to me is nearly an hours drive away but there's another MG dealer literally 5 mins away from me. Does anyone have any experience of this as I assume if the car is being ordered through Stoneacre it's the nearest MG dealer that will be dealing with it. Does this mean I'll have to take it to them for servicing or any other issues because if it does that's going to be a major inconvenience really. Ok a service is once a year but if there are any other things that need looking at I don't really fancy having to take it to a dealer nearly an hour away. I'm going to speak to them tomorrow to clarify how it works but just wondered if anyone else had any experience of this. I assume you have to take it to an MG dealer for the service etc but can it be any MG dealer or if Stoneacre supply the car does it have to be them? Cheers

Waiting on an MG4 from Stoneacre and I live in the Highlands, so in my case that would be a rediculous journey. Companies such as Stoneacre are delivering cars nationwide. Your car will be maintained by your local dealer.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 505 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back