ZS EV 2022 Gen 2 Headlamp bulbs

They are LED units no bulbs? how you adapt them for driving on the other side of the road is a good question?

They are LED units no bulbs? how you adapt them for driving on the other side of the road is a good question?
The answer is you don't need to, there is no 'left hand drive' bulb.

I assume the OPs question is just specifically around the requirement in a lot of European countries to carry a full set of replacement bulbs with you in the car.

I would just ask the dealer to give you the bulb types of all the lights and then just buy them online.

Incidentally, France doesn't require you to have a full Bulb and fuse set with you. But you will get fined for a light out. Good news is LEDs are extremely long life and reliable

The answer is you don't need to, there is no 'left hand drive' bulb.

I assume the OPs question is just specifically around the requirement in a lot of European countries to carry a full set of replacement bulbs with you in the car.

I would just ask the dealer to give you the bulb types of all the lights and then just buy them online.

Incidentally, France doesn't require you to have a full Bulb and fuse set with you. But you will get fined for a light out. Good news is LEDs are extremely long life and reliable

Thanks for the info- much appreciated.

Just resurrecting this thread.

For bulb types the handbook just says - "LED" for everything except the reversing lights and indicators (which are W16W 16W and WY16W 16W respectively) and internal etc.

So my questions:
  • Is it the same bulb for each LED? Is it one bulb to rule them all or is it a bit more complex than that?
  • For the non LED's, I know these can be upgraded - is it the same fitting as the LED's or something else.
Forgive my ignorance, but in the past I just bought a spare bulb and fuse kit and jobs a goodun - but I'm not sure now!

The perfect reply would be a link to example replacement bulbs for every bulb in the car. I know there has been separate threads on upgrading the non LED's etc, but if someone can put all the details in one place (here 😁) or point me to where I should have found it in a previous thread, that would be FAB U LOUS!

Just resurrecting this thread.

For bulb types the handbook just says - "LED" for everything except the reversing lights and indicators (which are W16W 16W and WY16W 16W respectively) and internal etc.

So my questions:
  • Is it the same bulb for each LED? Is it one bulb to rule them all or is it a bit more complex than that?
  • For the non LED's, I know these can be upgraded - is it the same fitting as the LED's or something else.
Forgive my ignorance, but in the past I just bought a spare bulb and fuse kit and jobs a goodun - but I'm not sure now!

The perfect reply would be a link to example replacement bulbs for every bulb in the car. I know there has been separate threads on upgrading the non LED's etc, but if someone can put all the details in one place (here 😁) or point me to where I should have found it in a previous thread, that would be FAB U LOUS!
If you want to put a little emergency kit together I would say
pack of indicator bulbs
multi pack fuses
warning triangle
can of tyre weld
a torch
10mm spanner
Hi-vis
12v battery pack
Maybe a card with relevant breakdown numbers
Kendal mint cake
Bottle of drinking water