I am a bit confused here regarding the info screen comment ?.
We have one of early Gen2 Trophy facelift models ( sky roof obviously ) and the info screen ( in three sections ) has looked like this from day one ?.
The info unit on the Gen2 is completely different to the unit fitted in the original Gen1 model.
Which we owed for two years and 20,000 miles, prior to upgrading to the Gen2 model.
It is finished in Battersea blue like the one shown above.
This colour only became available in the U.K. when the Gen2 was released.
It replaced the previous launch colour called pimlenco blue on the Gen1.
IMG_0799.jpeg
IMG_0800.jpeg

The icons at the bottom are in 3 panels, I think this is the newer version firmware.

The current model ZS is due to be replaced by an entirely new model based on MG4 modular chassis.
Agreed 👍.
The VAG group and other manufacturers have been doing the same for a number of years now.
VAG call their platform the MMB and it features on many of their models.

View attachment 26115View attachment 26116
The icons at the bottom are in 3 panels, I think this is the newer version firmware.
That is the same set up on our 2022 model.
When the firmware is updated it still displays the very same screen views.

View attachment 26115View attachment 26116
I think you got the same version as mine, LR Trophy correct? As LR Trophy Connect would have a signal bar on top right and different fan and temp display and locations, correct me if I am wrong. I got mine as 2nd hand would love to have the Connect version but was thought it has until I paid for it. Nevermind. Oh, mine is 23 reg and has pano roof.

I think you got the same version as mine, LR Trophy correct? As LR Trophy Connect would have a signal bar on top right and different fan and temp display and locations, correct me if I am wrong. I got mine as 2nd hand would love to have the Connect version but was thought it has until I paid for it. Nevermind. Oh, mine is 23 reg and has pano roof.
I got my Trophy second hand few weeks ago and no idea if it's Connect or not... someone suggested trying voice commands from the steering wheel but if there is another way to know for certain, would love to know how... There is a SOS button next to the reading lights that I've no idea what would it be for unless the car is "connected" ...

I got my Trophy second hand few weeks ago and no idea if it's Connect or not... someone suggested trying voice commands from the steering wheel but if there is another way to know for certain, would love to know how... There is a SOS button next to the reading lights that I've no idea what would it be for unless the car is "connected" ...
The "Connect" model does have live traffic on their map I think, plus the voice control, I think that's all for the difference and it was a 500 quid option from factory and cannot be upgraded after its been build. I did try to look for crashed cars and grab their sim modules but I think 1. might void my warranty, 2 may not work even after swapped as the centre screen has software build for the different models. But new ZS they sell only comes 2 options SE or Trophy which the Trophy incl. Connectivity instead of SE, Trophy, Trophy Connect. SOS button will either call local MG Emergency number if you press and hold it, I think if I remember it right.

I got a MGZS Trophy LR delivered on tuesday (it was an instock model from the company car scheme whatever that means). To my surprise it has the sunroof. Also now lets you adjust the steering column which the test car didn't.

I got a MGZS Trophy LR delivered on tuesday (it was an instock model from the company car scheme whatever that means). To my surprise it has the sunroof. Also now lets you adjust the steering column which the test car didn't.
Check in the paperwork what is the manufacturing date, curious to know.
Good luck with the car, great little thing 🙂👍

For reach as well as height? Or just height?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom