ZS EV facelift Affinity Prices.

Lovemyev

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi folks - Can somebody steer me towards a price list ( link ) under the above scheme please ?.
I am looking for a price for either a ZS EV Trophy / Trophy I-Connect LR.
Is the £1500 contribution still running also ?.
Many thanks.

Prices here:

You won't get the £1500 as well though....

Prices here:

Thank you @teepee that is what I required !.

Hi, I bought a Trophy SR yesterday, you still get the Government grant of £1500 if the car is under £32,000, I saved over £3k with my wife's blue light card plus the grant, car i traded was worth £21.500, so with all OTR charges I have paid £5k, hope this helps.

I did the math on this... I ordered a Trophy LR back in November 2021 I am an eligible Affinity member, but at that time it wasn't available on the new ZS.

I did get the 2.5k gov grant, and 1.5k dep con from MG so 4k total off the list price which at the time of ordering incl my paint option (black) was 33,440 meaning that even with the affinity discount now as the Trophy LR is no longer eligible for the grant and there is no dep con from MG on it either, my order before deposit from me and my P/X came to 29,440, which is 331.98 less than the basic Trophy LR (likely without the paint option).

So in short, if you can get affinity, it is a good thing as it makes the car back down to the price that was available on launch day (y)

Just for clarity - when people say you dont get the £1500 as well as affinity, does that refer to the grant or the deposit contribution on pcp?

Prices here:

You do. I got £2915 off for affinity plus £1500 government grant. It have a 22 ZSSR Trophy

Prices here:

Good luck getting a price from them as well if you want the LR version.

Do dealers give any dep contributions on top of Affinity + Govt grant if we took out finance with the dealers?
I recall Miles from Chorley MG being asked that question on one of the podcasts and he said that the margins are tight on the affinity program and dealers cannot really throw in any other incentives but it may be worth messaging him.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom