ZS EV spotted.

White ZE 70 plate seen coast bound on the A2. 18:15.
Should have gone to Specsavers😂
Can only imagine it is a dealer upgrade model and they have re-badged it or the owner has done it themselves did it look like the ZS, I would doubt that MG would badge a new car as close to the ZS range name but could be wrong but you can't find it with an internet search👍
White ZE 70 plate seen coast bound on the A2. 18:15.

Funny, last week when driving on a short trip, I saw several ZS cars around - none of them were electric! 😲

Funny, last week when driving on a short trip, I saw several ZS cars around - none of them were electric! 😲
Happy to say mine has a twin in next suburb. Met at one of the local chargers a few months back

Attachments

• IMG_20210219_152412443_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210219_152412443_HDR.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 108
Happy to say mine has a twin in the next suburb. Met at one of the local chargers a few months back
I have to say when I bought my ZS EV, I had not realised that MG were back in the UK selling cars, simply because I had not come across any or seen any advertising, I saw the MG ZS EV on display at a Garden Centre and havre to say it looked very impressive, then it was the fact that it was an electric car that even more impressed me, but when I saw the price, that I couldn't believe, the MG is the poor man's electric car but it very much holds its own with its big brothers in looks, the Chinese have been making products for the western world for years at the quality that was required, what they are experts at is making something look the same as them but using completely different materials that make the car far cheaper to manufacture, you just have powerpointsto take a look on AliExpress to see the copies at half the price, they may look the same but that's where it ends, the MG ZS EV is not poor quality it's a car that is made to a quality the price reflects, I have no regrets at buying the car , I would have liked a bigger battery but would i have paid the increased price for it, with my requirements probibly not, the one thing I would like is if I was able to upgrade the charger unit to a 22kw that would be a game changer as most new AC public power points are now being installed with that faciity which would help considerabily when there are no fast chargers available on a reasonable length of journey the 7kw power points are not feasible

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom