ZS EV Trophy Connect - Maintain vehicle soon - warning light

I got my EV LR trophy connect in October 2022 and two weeks later had the maintain vehicle soon light come on. Ignored it until I was seen in January, where I was told by the MG dealership to take it to their Volvo branch where they do their servicing. It took them a week to get the information on what to do and they updated the software. Again about two weeks later the light came on. I went in again after a month for them to supposedly update the software again but surprise surprise the light has come on again!

Which software update version should I be asking for?
I have an Mg zs trophy connect. Which did the same after the 4 updates it seems to have sorted it. 🤞

I am due to 30K service soon. Should I ask the dealer to update the software to fix this problem?
I think that on service they should do it as a matter of course. I would always insist they do the updates, and the maps

Service warning lights appears to be only happening with cars displaying km? Not aware of any issues in the UK where vehicle is displaying miles.....might be specific to Europe?
Hi, it’s happened to me. Car is just over 2000 miles and that MAINTAIN VEHICLE SOON light came on tonight.

CHARGING:- I was not told this by dealer or anyone and found out myself. I’m new to this ev business. I manage to charge the vehicle at a rapid charger but not full, went back few hours later to charge it full and it won’t allow me.
It kept rejecting charge after few minutes. Dealer, AA and charging station customer service, all don’t have a clue.
I manage to go to the battery charging screen, move the marker higher and it charged fine. How many people was like me thinking what the hell is going on…
Just in case anyone went through the stress I did.

Hi, it’s happened to me. Car is just over 2000 miles and that MAINTAIN VEHICLE SOON light came on tonight.

CHARGING:- I was not told this by dealer or anyone and found out myself. I’m new to this ev business. I manage to charge the vehicle at a rapid charger but not full, went back few hours later to charge it full and it won’t allow me.
It kept rejecting charge after few minutes. Dealer, AA and charging station customer service, all don’t have a clue.
I manage to go to the battery charging screen, move the marker higher and it charged fine. How many people was like me thinking what the hell is going on…
Just in case anyone went through the stress I did.
I was having the same problem dispite my veh recording miles.
I had my car back 3 or 4 times the garage eventually did a full reboot of the enfortainment system. Since then it seems to have been sorted. Mmmm time will tell.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom