ZS EV Trophy Connect - Maintain vehicle soon - warning light

Got my car (MG Motor UK ZS 5 Door Hatch Trophy Connect EV Long Range Auto) less than a month ago - 624 miles and I have the same warning light.

Will see what the dealer suggests.

I've had the new ZS Trophy Connect for 12 days now, Wednesday I had a Warning light come up. Says "Maintain vehicle soon". Yellow triangle and exclamation mark stuck on corner of dash and full text warning on start up each time. I've done 900 miles so far.

Talking to 2 dealerships (one local and one where I bought it) they say it just needs to be brought in and turned off as it's some how thinking it needs a service when it shouldn't for a further 14k miles or so.

With the cars being new to the dealerships , they were keen to understand what it was and help for the future reference.

I'll keep you posted on what happens and if it is anything more than a simple warning error.

Anyone else had a similar warning?
Been to the dealership, they have updated the software to get rid of this problem

Had mine software updated Nov 9 but the service light has just come on again it did not work
plus still get 2019 every now and again
Trophy connect

Mine came up about 6 weeks ago. I rang the dealership and was told not to worry they are working on an update. I after reading comments on here decided to reset the maintenance schedule. And now 7 weeks later
I have not seen the dreaded orange triangle since. That is until tomorrow morning no doubt 😂

Do you think that the 1st June 2019 might vanish tomorrow being a new year 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Happy new Year to all 🎉🎉🎉 may peace come to the world 🤞🤞🤞

I have done 800 miles since the update to my car by the dealer. No light is coming up, before it was 600 miles when light was coming up. Here is the screenshot of the system.
40ED4F00-3299-4A87-9823-5FDBD58BB4B7.jpeg

You can switch off school announcement in sat nav setting off top of my head it's next one under the speed camera option

I have done 800 miles since the update to my car by the dealer. No light is coming up, before it was 600 miles when light was coming up. Here is the screenshot of the system.View attachment 14143
Interesting that you've had to get that from a dealer and it's not come over the air.

My dealer is sticking to their guns that, this update doesn't exist.

Interesting that you've had to get that from a dealer and it's not come over the air.

Because the OTA updates was a big lie it only exists for the head unit but they have still never sent one to date to my knowledge

I can confirm that I have driven more miles and the service indicator not coming up.

Attachments

• 886F5158-7367-4BB8-893E-A0FF5D1F5AEF.jpeg
    886F5158-7367-4BB8-893E-A0FF5D1F5AEF.jpeg
    414.5 KB · Views: 78
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom