1st time Achieved 100 +miles in Eco mode ZS EV

Following a full AC charge (and balance?), what GOM do you get in Normal(3) with both trips reset (start car without brake pedal pressed to ensure no HV battery load going on)?
What voltage do you have showing too at this point?View attachment 4420

The next photo is for a trip I have done in 90% in motorway, driving with autopilot at 65 mph set.

the next photo is the second part of my trip, started with 85% and added 26 Kwh in 40min in a 120 kw charger.
This part I drove In motorway in autopilot at 70 mph, for 90% the journey.
Thank you, that is great info to know.

To put it into black & white for everyone.
After 35,000 miles the battery capacity has gone from 163 to 154 miles, so that works out at 94.5% battery capacity remaining.

I’m not sure how that compares to other EVs, a 5.5% battery capacity loss after 35k miles, good/bad?

Who knows if losses will continue in the same manner, but in terms of the warranty, at 70k miles that would give a battery capacity of 89%, well within the 70% warranty.

Thank you, that is great info to know.

To put it into black & white for everyone.
After 35,000 miles the battery capacity has gone from 163 to 154 miles, so that works out at 94.5% battery capacity remaining.

I’m not sure how that compares to other EVs, a 5.5% battery capacity loss after 35k miles, good/bad?

Who knows if losses will continue in the same manner, but in terms of the warranty, at 70k miles that would give a battery capacity of 89%, well within the 70% warranty.
An approach to SoH estimation uses log book function. The log book function uses data from BMS log book(including no. of rapid charge cycles) to calculate the remaining battery throughput. Read this somewhere!!
So my guess is SoH could be different for someone who only uses slow chargers.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom