2022 MG ZS EV Long Range - First UK Test Drive Review

Oops! apologies for my terrible jokes Thomas, and in case the answer was lost in those the MG ZS ev does not recuperate in ACC, it uses the physical brakes. No change with the facelift 2022 model.
okay, danke!
Bin dieses Wochenende den Marvel R gefahren. There it`s working.
So i ment ZS Facelift is the same.

Hi Miles, in a recent Podcast you said something about taking out pcp and paying it off early even in the first month, does this mean no interest is paid, what about the ballon payment can that be paid after month one, would it not be better to pay cash

Hi Miles, in a recent Podcast you said something about taking out pcp and paying it off early even in the first month, does this mean no interest is paid, what about the ballon payment can that be paid after month one, would it not be better to pay cash
Paying it off includes the balloon payment and normally you will just get charged the interest accrued to the date you pay it off.

great so i would get the MG £1500 contribution then so
new trophy 30,995 less £1500, less £500 Chorley discount, less £3000 for my current car
only £25,995 to pay plus a few days interest 1 month interest would be around £100 I guess
wonder if i could get a better deal just paying cash

great so i would get the MG £1500 contribution then so
new trophy 30,995 less £1500, less £500 Chorley discount, less £3000 for my current car
only £25,995 to pay plus a few days interest 1 month interest would be around £100 I guess
wonder if i could get a better deal just paying cash
I think the MG £1500 comes from MG not the dealer. Clearing the PCP after a few months is totally in order AFAIK.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom