• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

32A Charging Adapter

Yeah i thought the first one was a 32amp but upon a closer look it was a 16 amp.
The second one i posted i would be interested in the 3 pin socket was heavier duty to take the potential 32amp feed, as the fuse wouldn't protect the female part of the 3 pin plug.
You are very unlikely to find any 32 amp sockets except in commercial boatyards. Nor will you find a portable 32 amp charger. The best is to buy a 16 amp portable charger, but it can't be plugged into a square pin 13amp socket. A square pin socket is only safe up to 10 amp which is what comes with the car.

You are very unlikely to find any 32 amp sockets except in commercial boatyards. Nor will you find a portable 32 amp charger. The best is to buy a 16 amp portable charger, but it can't be plugged into a square pin 13amp socket. A square pin socket is only safe up to 10 amp which is what comes with the car.
You mean like this one?

Yes, I am surprised that it exists. I wonder where all the 32 amp sockets are though. You would need to take great care not to select the wrong amperage when plugged into anything less than a 32 amp supply.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom