Captain

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
IMG_7796.jpeg

Drove the MG from Milan to Longwall St Oxford where Morris Garages started 😎

Amazing! Well done.

Dare I ask how many of these hours were driving and how many charging?
That was the driving hours…🤓

I’ve got all the data and when I’ve recovered I’ll put something together about the whole experience…
Off to Cornwall this week then returning to Italy the next because this island is freezing…!
❄️☔🧊🥶

Challenging range anxiety, I drove my MG4 EV Long Range on a 3681-mile round trip from the UK to Romania and back. Using Tesla Superchargers and Ionity as backup, I charged efficiently, averaging 5.2 miles/kWh. Speeding at 90 km/h, I achieved 0.09 pence/mile. The entire journey consumed 753.96 kWh, costing £236.27 (263€). Overcoming my fears, the road trip was a success. Watch my Watts Efficient channel for more. Ciprian signing off!

Last edited by a moderator:
All the same, for your budding video updates, Milan to Munich must cover some of the best roads and stunning scenery around. A well placed banner on the gates of the Allianz could convey your personnel thoughts on the matter.

We just did 650 miles with 2 paid charging stops at about 25-30 mins each. The Ibis hotel in Reims (halfway) gave us a free charge - 40% of the battery. Very accomplished EV.
I'm just looking at the return trip 🤔 did the Ibis reserve you an EV space or was it just luck...?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back