A favour please?

RG03

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Good morning all. I have a Black Trophy Long Range Connect on order via a company lease scheme. When I looked at one I was only really concentrating on the drivers seat tbh, but since ordering my wife has developed a bad shoulder and is finding it quite tricky getting in and out of a car. This is now concerning me because of the lack of height adjustment of the passenger seat. We are off on holiday this week, so I won't be able to sort another test drive for a view weeks and if I need to cancel the order I need to do that ASAP. So, onto the favour. I wanted to ask of anyone who has a LR facelift, could you please measure the height from the ground to the highest point of the bolster on the front passenger seat for me? This would give me a very good idea of whether it will be a problem as I can compare it to my current car, which is an X5, so already fairly high and why I hadn't given it much thought before.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Could you please send a photo of the point where you want the seat 💺 measurement to be taken from please 🙏.
I want to be 100% sure I provide the correct info.

27-28 inches bud. That is the highest part of the seat base the passenger will have to get up and over. From experience, I am pretty sure the seating is lower than that of an X5.

That's great, thanks both for your prompt replies, I'll check the X5 later. I expected it to be lower as well but with the bolster being new and more pronounced than a worn 2006 X5 one, I thought I better check. Hope I don't have to cancel!

Looking good, even at 28" I think that's a couple of inches lower than the lowest setting available in the X5. Thanks again.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom