A few MG5 questions

the car was only a week old, but gave it all a clean down and nothing worked any better.

Called the service centre and booked it in. They checked and said it needed software updates. Left it with them to update and went back a few hours later to be told the updates kept failing and had caused pretty much everything except the ability to drive to stop working. So now, when I start up I get 7 errors and then it’ll drive but no cruise control or any other feature.

Awaiting the garage to get a replacement camera, replacement radar and some other part to fix the computer and the update issues

Oh just reading this, I keep getting the same errors, MG pilot quit & lane assist , not sure why it occurs , only had the car 2 weeks but it’s second hand from MG dealer , I’m hoping it’s still covered by warranty, currently away on holiday can I take it to any MG dealer?

Oh just reading this, I keep getting the same errors, MG pilot quit & lane assist , not sure why it occurs , only had the car 2 weeks but it’s second hand from MG dealer , I’m hoping it’s still covered by warranty, currently away on holiday can I take it to any MG dealer?
How old is the car? Maybe worth a call to the dealer to see if they will cover the cost of another garage looking at .it

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom