A few pictures from Goodwood yesterday.

Cw1uk2

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE LR
MG had a decent stand, The staff I spoke to didn't really seem to know a huge amount about the cars, they gave out free drinks and caps though so will take that, All three cars that were run up the hill looked good and despite them not pushing the cars hard they looked pretty rapid. the X power looks good, nice interior, don't expect too much as its still a budget car. Hopefully others have pictures of the interiors. EX4 not really my cup of tea, but it looks fun.

20230713_105325.jpg
20230713_104652.jpg
20230713_105236.jpg
20230713_105334.jpg
20230713_105403.jpg

Thank you for posting! I really am considering getting the Cyberster next year. Just out of interest I have asked my dealer to do some number crunching re: swapping out my Trophy for the new MG4 ER as an interim itch to scratch.

That green x-power looks so good. I like the Cyberster too.

EX4 looks like a joke to me but to each their own flavour I guess. I haven't looked up information but that EX4 can't drive on normal roads right?

Thank you for posting! I really am considering getting the Cyberster next year. Just out of interest I have asked my dealer to do some number crunching re: swapping out my Trophy for the new MG4 ER as an interim itch to scratch.
Its a lovely looking car.

I had to laugh at one photo of the MG stand at Goodwood, featuring a blue ZS.
Who the heck is going to Goodwood and slavering over a ZS…
Come on….
Compelled to agree there actually. Maybe it got lost (or the Chinese Sat Nav - Hal - took over?)

EX4 looks like a joke to me but to each their own flavour I guess. I haven't looked up information but that EX4 can't drive on normal roads right?

Its not an official production vehicle. Its probably registered as a track car.

It's meant to "honour" the old MG Metro 6R4 Group B rally car of the mid-1980's.
There were 200 road going "Clubman" versions built for homologation, so never say never.

MG_Metro_6R4_001.JPG

Check out "Climb Dance" on YouTube to see the 405 driven by Ari Vatanen. It's an awesome video.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 524 79.0%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back