redr11

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Hi all,

I’ve had the MG ZS for about 6 months now and like the whole experience a lot (for my first EV), but I’ve noticed a couple of issues that have cropped up recently and wondered if anyone has had a similar experience.

Firstly, on more than one occasion when I plug it into my Smart Pro home charger it only charges at about 2Kwh, as if I was using the granny charger. On the previous occasions I was charging during the day and noticed it on the app so I unplugged it and plugged it in again and it was fine.
But I generally charge it during the night so won’t always be checking the speed until the morning.

Secondly, on the last two mornings the infotainment screen is switched off even when the car begins and some features (cruise control, etc) don’t work until I have to press the home button to switch it on.

Finally, when unlocking the car it occasionally makes a stuttering clicking sound as opposed to a single click unlock. It still unlocks fine so not a big deal, but strange all the same.

I know none of them are majors issues (although the first will become annoying if it continues) but it’s still odd.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom