A Perfect Aim!

AndyNWuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
I set off today to visit our local supermarklet, only to be greeted along the way with a message in the small information window saying my "Front Camera View Was Blocked".

Never seen this one before, but had read about condensation can get on the lens and therefore I thought that this may be the cause of the problem, as I was demisting the windows at the time.

I decided to wait until I arrived at my destination before seeing the true cause of the problem. (See Photo).

Thats what you get living in Sunny Blackpool by the Sea! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

A Perfect Aim.jpg

I set off today to visit our local supermarklet, only to be greeted along the way with a message in the small information window saying my "Front Camera View Was Blocked".

Never seen this one before, but had read about condensation can get on the lens and therefore I thought that this may be the cause of the problem, as I was demisting the windows at the time.

I decided to wait until I arrived at my destination before seeing the true cause of the problem. (See Photo).

View attachment 923
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mine did the same yesterday, no bird poop, but the was very bright directly on the screen .

View attachment 923
Had the same problem a few days back when got off train at Manningtree - car covered in frost just before midnight and front camera blocked - thawed out before it got home !!

View attachment 923
What a shot!

I also had that happen to me whilst waiting for my next service call. Trouble was I was sitting on a bench and it was my head!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom