Accessories

Welshman100

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
So, it looks like I might be getting my MG4 at the end of September, not getting my hopes up just yet though.
But I thought I would start to look at accessories, obviously being a new car there isn't much around at the moment but priorities for me would interior mats and a boot liner. Has anyone seen anywhere that does them, doesn't seem to much on ali express either which is surprising

So, it looks like I might be getting my MG4 at the end of September, not getting my hopes up just yet though.
But I thought I would start to look at accessories, obviously being a new car there isn't much around at the moment but priorities for me would interior mats and a boot liner. Has anyone seen anywhere that does them, doesn't seem to much on ali express either which is surprising
I can only imagine there will be a selection of accessories available at your dealer when you take delivery.

Of course, these I’m sure will be pricey. The MG4 will be my first EV, and I saw that a Type2 cable would be around £120 from most MG dealers

Official mats look okay, but I haven’t seen any prices floating around for those yet

I can only imagine there will be a selection of accessories available at your dealer when you take delivery.

Of course, these I’m sure will be pricey. The MG4 will be my first EV, and I saw that a Type2 cable would be around £120 from most MG dealers

Official mats look okay, but I haven’t seen any prices floating around for those yet
Yeah I don't normally buy mats from a dealer as they are usually so much more expensive, I've had my ev a year and never needed a type 2 cable

You could try and get mats, flaps and a lead as part of your deal.
I got the protection pack thrown in with my MG5.

I've had my ev a year and never needed a type 2 cable
Every person's usage is different. I use my Type 2 lead at least weekly* but haven't used a granny lead in the last 5 years of EV driving.

* We have 2 EVSE at home but I can't resist a free top up when out and about to avoid using Rapids.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 538 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back