Active sound booster Vroom Vroom!!

yodu45

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 Trophy LR
Hi everyone, first post here.
Does someone had experience with an "active sound booster " ? From some brands like: Kufatec, Thor-tunning, Maxhaust, etc ?
It is a add-on system who generates "sport engine sound" for cars. I want to put one in my car. Thanks.

Does someone had experience with an "active sound booster " ? From some brands like: Kufatec, Thor-tunning, Maxhaust, etc ?
It is a add-on system who generates "sport engine sound" for cars. I want to put one in my car. Thanks.
Many years ago my second car a Mk2 Cortina dropped the rear box so I found some 2inch pipe in my fathers garage and wedged that in place, it sounded really sporty, lasted about a month before it drove me mad and I could save up for a replacement. Funny how back in the day you were pleased if an exhaust lasted more than year and 2 or 3 punctures a year seemed to be the norm.

It is an add-on system who generates "sport engine sound" for cars. I want to put one in my car. Thanks.
I unfortunately agree with others, why buy an EV and then want exhaust sounds. I personally went from loud Audi to silence of an EV and haven’t looked back once

Hi, so I have the kit. I need to find some wires ( can high and low, ign +). I think I know where ( in the fuse box under the hood) but I can't identify the specific wire colors. Can someone with some knowledge help me ? Thanks.

Well, I am a bit stuck. I need to find a way to connect my + to a "switch on" + (when the car is on ready). For a 10A. I only found some always on +. I look everywhere on the wiring doc, nothing. BTW the doc is for right driving. I can't find the "passenger fusebox " either. Please help.

Last edited:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 92 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel