Ahhh good bye winter!!

Permanently crawling traffic speeds due to congested roads give great mi/kWh rates 😁👍🌞

The sun giveth but also the sun taketh away. We southern hemisphere dwellers are seeing shorter days to get our EVs charged cheaply.

Luckily I live in the sunshine state (it's weird to hear Florida USA claim that title), so it never gets really cold here, but it does get cloudy for days on end with the pesky La Nina weather pattern.

Life is harsh sometimes 🌞
Suffering with La Nina up here in the Northern hemisphere too. Apparently we've only had 4 days ( maybe 5 including yesterday) without rain since October - getting beyond a joke now. Someone needs to do something. 🌨️🌧️🌦️⛈️🌧️🌩️🌨️🌞🌧️⛈️🌩️🌨️🌦️🌧️🌨️

Update : no doubt incoming hosepipe ban by May 😡

Last edited by a moderator:
If you think that's toxic wait until....Oh wait....he's no longer a member 🤣
because of the members in this forum being so pedantic
The SE can’t do that many miles so kind of obvious really but people feel they have to make point of it
This used to be an informative platform but now full of people who think they are above others. Hence why I can’t be bothered

Living in Cornwall we also benefit from the "tractor factor" but the best return we get is during the 6 weeks summer hols and tourist grind the local road systems to a halt, dual carriageways and all.

The biggest problem with the "tractor factor" is all the mud they throw up off their wheels at this time of year which then land on a nicely cleaned car. Guess who has just taken the dog to Chapel Carn Brae (Crows an Wra) in a newly cleaned car and has had mud splattered all over it by three tractors? 🤷‍♂️.

The biggest problem with the "tractor factor" is all the mud they throw up off their wheels at this time of year which then land on a nicely cleaned car. Guess who has just taken the dog to Chapel Carn Brae (Crows an Wra) in a newly cleaned car and has had mud splattered all over it by three tractors? 🤷‍♂️.

Hhmmm, let me think 🤔. 🚜🚜🚜

We just got back from Long Rock car park walk to Marazion. 35mph winds blowing sea (salty) water all over recently cleaned car - ah, the joys 🫣

because of the members in this forum being so pedantic
The SE can’t do that many miles so kind of obvious really but people feel they have to make point of it
This used to be an informative platform but now full of people who think they are above others. Hence why I can’t be bothered
It seems to me what you just expressed demonstrates the exact opposite: that you are the one that thinks they are different to all the others, and you haven't held back in labelling us all. A second contradiction is you bothering to tell us you can't be bothered.

I don't know you and I won't respond in kind. I wish you well and I hope you reconsider your assessment. I find this forum filled with people who do want to contribute and inform and help others and generally the conversations are highly constructive and positive.

Details can matter and it is easy to get confused, so a minor request for clarity might easily seem like pedantry, but it can make the difference between informing and confusing newer members. I'd urge everyone here to be tolerant in these situations and assume the best motives.

We have tractors here in France too, luckily they have all been laying siege around Paris recently so the local roads have been deserted. Yahoo! they have also taken the gendarmes with them . Double yahoo!! :giggle:

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back