Amazon music - can’t login.

muppet77

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
84FA39CA-C499-45B1-AFF3-E567E8AC3A3C.jpeg

I’ve just been logged out of my Trophy Connect Amazon Music and it won’t log back in. Any ideas?

Quick question

Is this a paid account ?

I tried making a simple free account, and it said that it did not include Amazon music.

Was hoping they had some "Free, but you have to listen to advertisements" option :)

Quick question

Is this a paid account ?

I tried making a simple free account, and it said that it did not include Amazon music.

Was hoping they had some "Free, but you have to listen to advertisements" option :)
I have Amazon Prime and logged in a couple of weeks ago. It’s worked fine since then.

My question relates to me not even getting to the log in screen ….. so don’t think it’s to do with my membership status but thank you for the idea.

I click the yellow bar that says “log in” and then after 30 seconds of a white screen I get the error message as in post 1.

I click the yellow bar that says “log in” and then after 30 seconds of a white screen I get the error message as in post 1.

Hi muppet,

If you still can't login the HU may need a reboot. I'm not sure.

I got the error page you mention on one occasion. It did sort itself out, I said after a couple of hours but it might have been overnight, can't remember exactly.

I got the impression, not sure why, that it was a car issue, not Amazon as I was able to login to Amazon Prime in the house no problem.

At the time, I did a search and Amazon say :
  • Ensure that you’re not using the same account on multiple devices - you can only stream the same title to two devices at a time.
...in other words if 3 devices are trying to use the service, it will complain.

Hi muppet,

If you still can't login the HU may need a reboot. I'm not sure.

I got the error page you mention on one occasion. It did sort itself out, I said after a couple of hours but it might have been overnight, can't remember exactly.

I got the impression, not sure why, that it was a car issue, not Amazon as I was able to login to Amazon Prime in the house no problem.

At the time, I did a search and Amazon say :
  • Ensure that you’re not using the same account on multiple devices - you can only stream the same title to two devices at a time.
...in other words if 3 devices are trying to use the service, it will complain.
Edit: thought it was SOLVED!…

I logged out of the newly installed app on my phone and the car version fired up perfectly this morning.

Edit - so it logged me in automatically but I couldn’t play any tunes. I logged out of the car and now can’t log in again. Same menu - I can see the orangey/yellow log in button which I press but I can’t get to the page where I input my details. I just get a white screen for 30s and then it either returns to the previous page or gives the screen as per post 1.

I’ve driven round different areas and have the dab radio working fine so I know it’s not a 4g thing.

Mmmmmmm?

Last edited:
Hmmm:unsure: as you say. It's good that you were able to get in this morning which tells us things do work. Could I ask why you logged out? I don't log out of my account in the car (or on my pc for that matter). It then loads with my AP account without further ado.

Are you auto-logged in to your AP account on your phone? The system may not like it if you also try to login in the car on the same device. Just throwing out ideas now.:geek:

Hmmm:unsure: as you say. It's good that you were able to get in this morning which tells us things do work. Could I ask why you logged out? I don't log out of my account in the car (or on my pc for that matter). It then loads with my AP account without further ado.

Are you auto-logged in to your AP account on your phone? The system may not like it if you also try to login in the car on the same device. Just throwing out ideas now.:geek:
Hi I logged out only after it didn’t load a song up. I logged out of my phone account and then deleted the app.

I’m still getting white screen and can’t log into the car account. Been about three / four days now. Grrr

Ok update.
I still can’t log in. I get the Amazon login screen. I got log in and then I get a white screen for 30 secs then the “page not found” image from post 1.
I’ve rebooted the infotainment and also started and restarted the car ten times over five days or so.

Any thoughts? I’m leasing it so contact my MG garage?

OK you need a 10 mm spanner and take off the negative - battery lead refit after 10mins
It seems to work on some of the bugs not all its one of them worth a try things

OK you need a 10 mm spanner and take off the negative - battery lead refit after 10mins
Agreed - but one has a servant to attend to those things 🤩

Attachments

• 11739677-3732-4518-8F7C-EB9C19EAEAAD.jpeg
    11739677-3732-4518-8F7C-EB9C19EAEAAD.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 84
Don’t really want to mess with the battery myself! If it’s off tomorrow I’ll ring the garage. Thank you.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom