Annoyingly forgetful preferences.

Peoplearestrange

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
Anyone else find a number of options don't remain turned on between charges or long periods of not being used (I.e. parking overnight)

I find it a real annoyance that every time I get in the car to start a journey, I have to switch the KERS to 3, turn on the auto parking break and make sure the speed warning system is off (it occasionally, seemingly randomly, turns back on at the start of journeys).

Why can't it just remember how I set up my car? It manages to remember other options!

LOL, I was wondering if I was turning off the auto-park by accident. Now I know!

For me, it's having to switch to Eco every single time I turn the car on. You'd think a 'save the planet' EV would let you choose Eco as a permanent option :)

Having the option to set default kers/eco modes would be nice but sadly not yet.
I oft get in, turn it to drive, flick forward on KERS (3) and down to eco, then if I remember I'll faff with the auto stop to make sure it's on.

small PITA, I would prefer it to remember or at least let me chose the default options.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom