Any MG ZS EV Trophy LR’s in stock anywhere?

We've not got any ZS EV Long range left in stock. Got a couple of MG4 LR, and of course MG5 LR, but ZS EV LR are like rocking horse poo. Can't order them any more either, so likely to stay that way.
Does this mean the 3rd Gen is imminent ? ;)

Spoke to a dealer today who had advertised a ZS EV Trophy Connect LR in Autotrader (just missed it). Apparently the ZS EV has been redesigned onto the MG 4 platform, but with additional batteries to the 4. The new car should be launched later this year/early next, but comes with a price tag of around 40k !

Spoke to a dealer today who had advertised a ZS EV Trophy Connect LR in Autotrader (just missed it). Apparently the ZS EV has been redesigned onto the MG 4 platform, but with additional batteries to the 4. The new car should be launched later this year/early next, but comes with a price tag of around 40k !
That does not surprise me TBH and makes perfect sense why MG are not taking any new factory orders for the ZS EV on it's original platform.
Maybe makes sense why MG has dropped the sky roof from the higher spec ZS EV facelifts ordered late last year.
They do not want to order any more expensive sky roof's assemblies and want to use up any of the over stock of any the solid roof types ??.
With a speculated ( guess price ) of £40,000 ????????????.
Not much shocks me these days 🤷‍♂️ .

What was it advertised at out of interest, if you recall?

Perhaps a long shot, but does anyone know of any Trophy Long Range ZS’s in stock anywhere?

My daughter has had one on order since March ‘22 with Drive MG Darlington, but her current ICE car’s PCP is due to finish in a few months time, so she was wanting to get out of her current car soon-ish…

The MG stock locator is next to useless. Any cars they are showing in stock are fictitious, as when she calls dealers, they haven’t seen a car in months…

She is aware of MG5’s in stock in places, but I think she really has her heart set on an MG ZS…

Thanks in anticipation 👍🏻

Try Sam...

Anybody fed up of waiting for the MG ZS EV Long Range? I may have some light at the end of the tunnel and an alternative option for you with some stock up for grabs, due in imminently.
Drop me an email at [email protected] or speak to one of the team on 0113 2776099

Fair enough. 2 ZS EV Trophy’s available, <2,500 miles on the clock. Immediate delivery. Or a delivery mileage Trophy Connect.

Perhaps a long shot, but does anyone know of any Trophy Long Range ZS’s in stock anywhere?

My daughter has had one on order since March ‘22 with Drive MG Darlington, but her current ICE car’s PCP is due to finish in a few months time, so she was wanting to get out of her current car soon-ish…

The MG stock locator is next to useless. Any cars they are showing in stock are fictitious, as when she calls dealers, they haven’t seen a car in months…

She is aware of MG5’s in stock in places, but I think she really has her heart set on an MG ZS…

I was told yesterday that my MG4 Trophy is due delivery mid March

Sorry to piggyback. Don't car manufacturers have a dealership network anymore? I remember buying a new Vauxhall many moons ago and they sourced a car from another vauxhall dealer. When I ordered my white MG4 SE SR last week, it was on a 18 week lead time. However, had I wanted it in black, they had one in stock. So there is probably someone else looking for one in black who is also gonna wait 18 weeks even though I know there is at least one in stock.

I also ordered a Trophy in March 22, no sign of delivery yet.

We've not got any ZS EV Long range left in stock. Got a couple of MG4 LR, and of course MG5 LR, but ZS EV LR are like rocking horse poo. Can't order them any more either, so likely to stay that way.
Good evening.
Cant order any more why? Due to sanctions against China?
Thanks

Sorry to piggyback. Don't car manufacturers have a dealership network anymore? I remember buying a new Vauxhall many moons ago and they sourced a car from another vauxhall dealer. When I ordered my white MG4 SE SR last week, it was on a 18 week lead time. However, had I wanted it in black, they had one in stock. So there is probably someone else looking for one in black who is also gonna wait 18 weeks even though I know there is at least one in stock.
Inter-dealership transfers seem to be a thing of the past, hence having to ring every dealership under the sun to try & locate one 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

I've just had a phone call from Lucy of Luscombes in Leeds saying they had some being delivered end of the month.
Nice girl Lucy; I bought my MG4 from her 👍🏻

Yes, my daughter took a call Nadeem this afternoon, however, she has given up with MG & is now buying a Renault Megane E-Tech First Edition… I think I am going to have car envy 😩

No, just due to the extended lead times, they've taken the decision to not accept any more orders of the Long Range ZS EV. You can still order the Standard Range ZS EV and other MG models.
Is this a precursor to them putting the ZS onto the new EV only platform?

I think is is highly likely that the majority of people who ordered their ZS’s will not receive them 😩

I also ordered a Trophy in March 22, no sign of delivery yet.
Luscomb’s in Leeds have some coming in on their delivery at the end of the month 👍🏻

Hi Miles

Quick question.

Here in Denmark it is also only possible to buy SR at the moment, any kind of LR has been removed from the website.

Do you have an idea why ?

Is it just because they are very far behind, so taking new orders would be silly as delivery times would be very long or is it because they now have orders for all of the MG ZS EV 2.gen LR, they plan on producing, and a new 3.gen ZS EV is to replace the car, later this year, when they have fullfilled all of their current orders ?

White trophy lr in panda Swansea

No, just due to the extended lead times, they've taken the decision to not accept any more orders of the Long Range ZS EV. You can still order the Standard Range ZS EV and other MG models.
Yeah here they can not even sell the SR's they have had delivered, nobody wants a SR, when the price gap between the SR and the LR is very small.

I can get a brand new SR with a single phase charger from new, from MG here in little to no time, but as said, no one wants them.

This news of no more LR orders is a disappointment for me. I have MK 1 ZSE EV which is coming to the end of its contract in June. Only done 1050 miles over the last 3 years and wanted to swap it for a MK 2 LR Trophy.
Need to decide to return or keep…. Might buy outright and swap it for a new Toyota, as my first car which I had for 28 years was a RAV 4….😕
Shame really - as MG was my first foray into EVs and suited me down to the ground…plus about 20K cheaper than the Toyota I’ve been looking at…

I have an orange top of the range Trophy with 1200 miles on the clock. It's on Autotrader at £32k

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom