Anyone in Australia got a wireless CarPlay adapter working?

I bought an ottocast U2 X and it works well. However, struggling to find where I'm supposed to enter those settings numbers into a browser whilst connected to adjust the delay start to 20 seconds. I use a Samsung S20 Galaxy and the videos seem to be iPhone so don't make much sense to me. Anyone know?
I have figured this out now. 15 second delay set, and fires up beautifully every time I get into the car.

I can’t comment on MG4 specifically but I have a Carlinkit 2 working in my MG HS and my VW Eos. It only gets confused if my wife and I are in the car at the same time, where it sometimes can’t decide which to connect to. The main thing is to ensure you delete the Bluetooth connection from your phone to the MG head unit and only connect your phone to the Carlinkit via Bluetooth. It requires the Bluetooth to make the WiFi connection. After that the Bluetooth is not used to transmit data.

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up to post on here after searching for the same thing. I previously had a quad lock and it just DID NOT WORK. Drove me insane but at least they let me return it. Ended up going with an EKIY CarPlay Adapter. They are an Australian site, got it in a couple of days and it works every time. Third party china sellers do sell them, but I don't really trust them plus I would prefer the warranty and support that comes from ordering from an Australian brand.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom