Are MG4s going to be driven by Old Farts!

I'm 69, and I'll have to be renewing my driving licence soon. 2023 seemed such a long way away when they first introduced these long-validity licences!

It's my first electric car, moving on from a Golf GTi. To me, the MG4 is easily a nice enough drive to replace that, although there are some extras the Golf had that I'll slightly miss. (I didn't want a Trophy - to much stuff there that actively put me off, starting with these spoilers.)

I see what they say about it being a woman's car, but frankly I would not have thanked you for that "rose pink" thing.

I'm 30, have a 4 Trophy, and don't class myself as old or a fart... I don't drive it like I stole it, but I don't drive it to eke out every single mile/kWh, either.

I just point it where I want to go and shoot.

I do like to hoof it now and again, as the inner Colin McRae in all of us likes to make an appearance once in a while.

Is it a particularly CoOlCaR?!? Not as much as say an M3 or AMG45, in the traditional sense. But it's fun as hell to drive and does everything I need and more.

I think the Trophy looks the business compared to most EVs, current gen Kona etc.

I think there will be a good mix of people driving MG4s.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 498 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back