battery heater

It's not the size of your battery it's the way you use it ;)
ooh matron.jpg

I made a telephone call with my garage about balancing.
He said you can also extra balance the battery when charging is done to 100%. It is a trick to open/close the car without keys in your pocket.
Then the battery heating should switch on for a while and then the car start balancing the cells again, but for longer time.
This is completely new for me especial the preheating of the battery in this mode.
Is there anybody who can confirm this?
I can see on my charger that the current is going to max for a while then, this could be due to the preheating.

I made a telephone call with my garage about balancing.
He said you can also extra balance the battery when charging is done to 100%. It is a trick to open/close the car without keys in your pocket.
Then the battery heating should switch on for a while and then the car start balancing the cells again, but for longer time.
This is completely new for me especial the preheating of the battery in this mode.
Is there anybody who can confirm this?
I can see on my charger that the current is going to max for a while then, this could be due to the preheating.
Not sure on the battery heating, but my ZS starts balancing again if I unlock then re-lock the car.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom