Black badges on Aliexpress

Thanks for the reply, on the rear it has a plastic cover across the full rear which covers the badge, have no idea how to remove this, the front no issues, as you state they just stick straight on.

Hi, photos below

Attachments

• PXL_20230702_165432791.jpg
    PXL_20230702_165432791.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 353
  • PXL_20230702_165405208.jpg
    PXL_20230702_165405208.jpg
    336.3 KB · Views: 341
Yes I have trophy, badge on front no problem, but the plastic cover on rear covers the badge, will have a look tomorrow to see how it's fastened on. Thanks for your replies 😊

Not sure you can on the Trophy. I got some and had the same issue, have only installed the front one 🤔
Came on here to find this out. Can get over it as the front one offsets my blue bonnet while the back - if I ever manage to take the cover off - would have the badge disappear totally.

Presumably it is something that would need to be accessed from under the plastic on the inside of the boot - assuming that is where the fixings are for the light bar.

If not been brave enough to prise things off.

Seen today black MG4 logo on dover white

Attachments

• IMG_20230813_162921658LOW.jpg
    IMG_20230813_162921658LOW.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_20230813_163011764_LOW.jpg
    IMG_20230813_163011764_LOW.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 284
I bought the cheapest ones, under £7, and they're not very good quality, there are rough edges on them and not much adhesive tape. I can see them coming off at the first introduction to a pressure washer so I'm reluctant to fit them. Not sure if the more expensive ones are any better ?

I bought the cheapest ones, under £7, and they're not very good quality, there are rough edges on them and not much adhesive tape. I can see them coming off at the first introduction to a pressure washer so I'm reluctant to fit them. Not sure if the more expensive ones are any better ?
No such issues with mine, no burrs and the front one is definitely not coming off!

Hi,
Tha badges look great, how did you remove the plastic cover on the rear to place the badge over ?
Im sure you have a throphy version like mine so it means you cant add the back bagde its mentioned on the sellers to not buy the back badge as out badges are inside the cover.

The red one got a new stable mate on Friday. Picked up my extended range Trophy - so far so good!.
Fitted the AliExpress black badge covers and lower side air vent covers, also fitted black door handles. Also got some new alloys coming in the next few days - were getting there.

View attachment 20104View attachment 20105View attachment 20103
where did you get the black handles as the handles i found are for LHD as on the right side its a 2 piece and the left is a one piece handle and the rhd version it the other way around so when opening the car you have a part of the handle unglued???? or you found a RHD version if so can you please share it thank you

Has anyone done this on the black car if so does it look good ?.. any pictures would be good !!!
Due to the overwhelming lack of responses I take that as a no 😂😂😂

Last edited:
For those who have fitted black badges and the lower front vent additions, would they be fairly easy to remove without damage?

I'd like to do those additions to my blue SE, though slightly concerned as it's a lease car and don't want to be penalised for making any modifications.

Just ordered a set ( front/back ) from AliExpress @£20 incl p&p. for red MG4 SE LR. What's going to arrive first? Car or badges ? 🤔

You only need the front for an LR as the rear badge is within the plastic light bar and can’t be accessed.
Ooops, anyone want to buy a rear badge in black??
I'd misunderstood and thought it was the Trophys that had the plastic cover and SE's were accessible. Ah well.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom