Black Grill on ZS EV long range trophy Connect

Enquirer 62

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Thank you for letting me join the Forum....I am in the process of ordering the ZS EV LR Trophy Connect top of the range from my local supplier and i asked for the black grill version. My dealer states they only supply the red grill. Looking through all the bumf that i have seen online this week and printed, i see the black grill version advertised by certain dealers. I contacted MG UK Sales and the lady advised that the black grill does not come factory fitted but is done by the dealer locally. IS THAT TRUE.... Can anyone advise Please .
Mg Motors Sales also confirmed the LR Trophy Connect are suspended as from this week confirming Mondays Podcast.
Many Thanks, David

Some dealers are vinyl wrapping parts of the car as an optional (and paid for) extra... it will be dependant on whether your dealer is offering such a thing. if not, then there are plenty of vinyl wrapping companies in the UK so won't be too hard to get it done after you receive the car.

The black grill is just a black wrap some do the roof as well
Screenshot_20220520_104616.jpg

Yes it's a dealer option Luscombe Motors in Leeds

Many Thanks for the replies, i will have it done locally when i receive the car. On my second point, yesterday, my dealer here in the south said he had no knowledge of order suspension on the long range Trophy Connect and i should have it by September for a 72 plate

Many Thanks for the replies, i will have it done locally when i receive the car. On my second point, yesterday, my dealer here in the south said he had no knowledge of order suspension on the long range Trophy Connect and i should have it by September for a 72 plate
Some dealers are still "taking orders" but are unable to actually process them through to MG as they aren't accepting them... so you will end up waiting longer because if you "order" a car at a dealership today that order will only be processed when MG start accepting orders again... some dealers are being upfront about this, others not so much.

Thank you for letting me join the Forum....I am in the process of ordering the ZS EV LR Trophy Connect top of the range from my local supplier and i asked for the black grill version. My dealer states they only supply the red grill. Looking through all the bumf that i have seen online this week and printed, i see the black grill version advertised by certain dealers. I contacted MG UK Sales and the lady advised that the black grill does not come factory fitted but is done by the dealer locally. IS THAT TRUE.... Can anyone advise Please .
Mg Motors Sales also confirmed the LR Trophy Connect are suspended as from this week confirming Mondays Podcast.
Many Thanks, David
Hi, I think it is Luscombe MG of Leeds who provide the Black Edition.

Buy a mk1 🤷‍♂️
not a chance lol. I am absolutely loving my mk2, had to take it in white in the end otherwise would still be waiting for it. Going to do a chrome delete on it for sure, not looking at the vinyl option anymore.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom