Bluetooth key

It is there in the Android version. (And I've just logged out and back in to test - all is as per normal ... DK is there; Measurement option is there; range is shown in miles).

This is a screenshot from two separate Android phones both signed into my account. I've just dig out an old phone and installed the app fresh and on neither that one nor my normal phone does the DK appear any more. :-( Top image is the old phone, bottom is the new / current one.
1000013180.png
1000013179.png

Mine's not reappeared at any point. Not sure this is really worth dealer investigation, and if it's "app" related I doubt they'd be that competent anyway. Still no-one else had the same issue of the BT key disappearing from their accounts?

I'm guessing the BT Key feature enables you to unlock the car and start it without the physical key being on you, or is it just to enable you to unlock/lock the car from the iSmart App?

Still waiting for delivery of my Luxury (Trophy LR I think is the UK spec of it) so haven't been able to play with the iSmart app yet.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back