Boot Height Dimensions?

optical10

Novice Member
Reaction score
As a wheelchair user looking to buy a electric SUV I use this website for the dimensions but unfortunately the MG isn't listed as a manufacturer.
So was wondering if a kind owner would kindly measure the " Vertical height of boot opening " please?
I've added the Seat boot image with the two vertical measurement area im after if its possibly for someone to measure those positions please?

Attachments

• Arona 5dr saloon 2018 BOOT.jpg
    Arona 5dr saloon 2018 BOOT.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 1,024
As a wheelchair user looking to buy a electric SUV I use this website for the dimensions but unfortunately the MG isn't listed as a manufacturer.
So was wondering if a kind owner would kindly measure the " Vertical height of boot opening " please?
I've added the Seat boot image with the two vertical measurement area im after if its possibly for someone to measure those positions please?
Hi,

To avoid any mismeasurement's I would suggest it is much better to take your current car and wheelchair to the nearest MG Dealer and express an interest in buying the MG ZS EV but its dependent on being wheelchair friendly (to your wheelchair). Any dealer worth his salt will (or should) let you check it fits. This gives you a chance to check out the dealer and also to have a look at the car. FYI The MG HS currently on sale will be available in a hybrid this year so you could have a look at that as well. The nearest dealer to you from Stockport is:-

292 Market Street
Hyde
Nr Manchester
Manchester
SK14 1HD
0161 368 1663

Regards

Frank

Only suggesting ,is it not possible for you to visit a MG dealer?.
Maybe a kind soul who is near may be prepared to bring their model.Only as I play golf and trolly / clubs etc so I took my kit to make sure the maximum I could fit in.

I don't have my eZS yet so I can't measure for you, but I would guess that your wheelchair will not fit as shown in your attached picture. I believe the slope is too severe. Being able to fit a wheelchair is important to me too.

I tested a wheelchair and it fit with the handles removed, laid down.

I would make an appointment for a test drive and check for certain. I found the MG boot space quite good, similar to a Nissan Leaf, bigger than Peugot e2008, but smaller than Kia eNiro. MG much better than e208 and eCorsa.

The boot is also small in the e KONA not sure about the e Ioniq.

Ok guys ,thanks for your suggestions. I'll give the Hyde dealer a ring as I'm still shielding, thx @Frank , maybe they can do the measuring & I'll get an indication of their customer service skills at the same time.

@optical10
Going to an MG dealer is a very good idea and it will be very good if you could feed back how you get on so we are able to advise other wheelchair users should such a request arise again.
I will suggest you try more than one dealership as customer service varies greatly amongst the dealerships and not all the dealerships are wheelchair user friendly in terms of parking as access.
Please also try Chorley Group in Burnley.
I know their show room is wheelchair friendly and they have very good EV sales personnel.
Their details:
Westgate Burnley BB11 1RY
Tel 01282969094

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom