Boot Liner - Anyone bought one and recommend?

snurt

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
I'm due to pick up my Trophy next week and have already bought generic car mats - in advance of true MG4 ones becoming more widely available. I would also like to get a boot liner. Has anyone bought one and can confirm the fit?

just search for the word unicorn on here and you should get an answer to that :)

I think the short answer is no, or yes if you pay (£99 in my case)

I'm due to pick up my Trophy next week and have already bought generic car mats - in advance of true MG4 ones becoming more widely available. I would also like to get a boot liner. Has anyone bought one and can confirm the fit?
If you look on the thread about mats the supplier has said he will be doing a tailored mat for the boot as well as the mats for the footwells.

If you are trading in a ZS and have the boot mat in that.
Hang on to it for the time being
It's not a bad fit for MG4 and will do until a proper tailored one appears.
20221008_194316.jpg

20221008_194350.jpg

Sorry no, but me too, I get mine in march.

Like a few on this thread I am keen to get a boot liner sorted when my Trophy eventually arrives. Whilst not a solution yet I did find the following link to a company stating that if anyone wants to bring their vehicle int to the factory for scanning they will give them a free boot liner once manufactured. No good for me as I live in Jersey and they are in Birkenhead but possibly Of interest to others in the area. Link is MG4 EV - MG - Boot Liners (when you get to the page press select vehicle and it will take you to the offer)

Just got my MG4, has anyone bought a boot liner yet?
Also would like know if bought door sill protection please

I got one from Ali express that I'm very happy with. They had dozens of options covering edging, style and colour.

Hi bear1
Thanks for quick reply. I did look at those on Ali express, was it the black one at £48.01 and shipping at £27.22?

I'm currently sniffing around this product, for £63.53 including tax and with free shipping.

I've contacted the seller who says the illustrated item should be right for the SE. They have a range of colours.

I've been looking at that one too. Do you have a Trophy or an SE? Do you happen to know which that fits, as the boots aren't the same. Or does it actually fit both?

I've been looking at that one too. Do you have a Trophy or an SE? Do you happen to know which that fits, as the boots aren't the same. Or does it actually fit both?
There are two types. I have a trophy so got the "upper strata" one and it fits on the raised boot floor. I assume the "lower strata" one is for below the raised boot floor.

It came rolled up but flattened down in a day with a bag of sand on it, weather was quite hot though which probably helped.

Hi bear1
Thanks for quick reply. I did look at those on Ali express, was it the black one at £48.01 and shipping at £27.22?
No where near that expensive. The link to my product didn't work anymore, but it was very similar to this and was only about £20 in total.

Oh, that is nice. Possibly the one I prefer over the other two. I hadn't seen that, thanks.

It's also very clear about which one is for the false floor and which one for the SE or indeed the Trophy if you've taken the false floor out.

Oh, that is nice. Possibly the one I prefer over the other two. I hadn't seen that, thanks.
I think so, it looks smart and I've cleaned up a couple spills easily enough. When I got it, as I said earlier, there were a huge number of options. Even if not on that particular link, you'll probably find them elsewhere on AliExpress. There were choices on mat and stitching colour, but more usefully on protection around the four edges of the boot - different heights, lip coverage, etc.

More options here
When searching MG4 tends to work, but if course it's also worth trying Mulan.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 510 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back