BP pulse discount

Cliromax75

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Anyone seen anything else about this deal? I'm still looking for a charge point to install, does anyone have any experience of their home chargers

Anyone seen anything else about this deal? I'm still looking for a charge point to install, does anyone have any experience of their home chargers

Not heard anything about it but definitely would be interested as most of the chargers around me are BP Pulse and a discounted rate is never bad.

A day too late for me. My Hypervolt is fitted on Thursday after a problematic process finding a cable route through an old house. I wonder if this is a discount to bring BP in line with the cost of other chargers or a real discount for MG owners.

I've emailed this morning as I was about to arrange a home charger through British gas but will hold off if this proves to be of value

BP are about the worst company to deal with and run a very poor network of public charge points. But they do make good offers to manufacturers.
What features do you need from a charge point and does this unit offer them?

The article doesnt give a lot of info about discounted rates on the public chargers? I'm right in saying we will get a discount rate when using the BP Pulse public chargers along with any benefits from being a member?

The article doesnt give a lot of info about discounted rates on the public chargers? I'm right in saying we will get a discount rate when using the BP Pulse public chargers along with any benefits from being a member?
You get 1 months free subscription when signing up. More info here

I'm particularly interested in the home charger discount
Do your research on chargers and the associated app as not all apps are equal.
Also, as I've said in a previous post, get a quote from your local electrician/installer. Their reputation depends on doing a good job and they can't hide behind a corporate façade. Also sometimes it's worth spending a little more for a reliable product.

We have two home chargers, one is a BP Pulse. This weekend it lost its charging schedule and nothing is making any difference getting it back. No good with cheap overnight charging. Fortunately I have a Sync EV charger (smaller, better app, looks nicer) and we can use mine. Wouldn't have been a happy household otherwise!

Which is why I've decided to go with a Zappi.
That's the one I'm eventually going to go with as I plan on getting their Battery and solar charging setup to so it all works together. I'm just having the Ohme Home Pro at the moment as it's being installed for free and will do for now.

I had an follow up test drive on Saturday and mentioned I was getting untethered zappi installed next month, was offered a BP pulse install for just under £1100, not a bad price, same as I have been quoted for the zappi, but he couldn't tell me if it was flexible enough to take direct from my solar panels. I am confident with knowledge about zappi, no idea about Pulse.

he couldn't tell me if it was flexible enough to take direct from my solar panels. I am confident with knowledge about zappi, no idea about Pulse.

Pulse charge points don't have a great reputation for reliability.

They have updated the charge point recently but it still appears to have no support for solar. They are offering deals at the moment to lure you onto a subscription for their public network.

EV home charger | Stylish bp pulse home charger smart

Trying to get a charger install for my ZS, but didn't see what is the actual discount their price for standard installation is £1049

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 530 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back