"*" Button on Steering Wheel

Colin E

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Can someone explain for me this cryptic message in the MG ZS EV Navigation System hand book?
It's in Basic Operations, on page 12.

"*" button on the steering wheel can be set as the shortcut key of SmartPhone / Home / Car

In settings you can set your choice for the asterisk button to take you to the home screen, phone screen or car screen on the infotainment system.

Can someone explain for me this cryptic message in the MG ZS EV Navigation System hand book?
It's in Basic Operations, on page 12.

"*" button on the steering wheel can be set as the shortcut key of SmartPhone / Home / Car
If set to car it takes you to a car menu in infotainment.
I think homr refers to home screen in infotainment.
Smartphone refers to android auto/apple car play I believe. I am yet to try the Android auto.

Mine is set to car. I think I might have been on the speed assist settings when I enabled it cause it always takes me to the speed settings menu. I find it very useful to enable manual speed assist in two clicks(* followed by a touch on info) when I drive in town center. Of course I then need to set speed on stalk and press the green button to set it.

N2STY, can you please explain how to first: set up to use 360 camera and second, how to set ** button to control it? Thanks so much.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom