Can I use 150kw (CCS) Rapid Charger?

Thanks for the replies all. I would guess 50kw/60kw would be more economical cost wise to use, sure charging time would be higher than 150kw but I am hoping that a 25min coffee break with a 50kw/60kw charger should keep me near the 70% charge.
I recommend the Bp pulse fast chargers. I have Bp pulse membership and the super fast chargers are only 63pm kWh. Thy take my model 1 ZsEV to 80% in 35 mins.

I recommend the Bp pulse fast chargers. I have Bp pulse membership and the super fast chargers are only 63pm kWh. Thy take my model 1 ZsEV to 80% in 35 mins.
Interesting recommendation. BP are bottom of the pile in most reliability/satisfaction surveys/reviews.

Though having said that I used one in Portsmouth that charged up quite quickly. I find charging success random in terms of both speed and connectivity
Yes, definitely truth in this. Worth trying different providers and monitoring top speeds you get to assess if it's car or charger.

Interesting recommendation. BP are bottom of the pile in most reliability/satisfaction surveys/reviews.
I for one haven't had an issue with them too, from memory have used twice and both pleasantly rapid (albeit less pleasantly priced 😊)

Here is Aus, prices vary depending on the max charge rate of the charger.

The interesting thing for me was I plugged the car into a 50kw charger in Sydney and the max charge rate was about 24kw. Being in a rush I drove to another charge point with the same capacity, 50kw, but the car was charging at about 44kw.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom