Can't get ismart to run

Aquila

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
Ismart is asking for my password but I can't remember it, so I'm pressing the forgot password option to get a code via email or text message but neither option is sending me a code....any ideas? I've also just been out to the car to try a re bind but that's not working either
🤔

Ismart is asking for my password but I can't remember it, so I'm pressing the forgot password option to get a code via email or text message but neither option is sending me a code....any ideas? I've also just been out to the car to try a re bind but that's not working either
🤔
You can't bind a second time so will need to password reset.

My next step is to contact the dealer but i was hoping someone here might have had a similar problem, My dealer has been closed the last 3 days
I would say so, if I request a code via email I get it within seconds. I assume you have check spam, prom, update folders etc for an email it comes from
SaicEmail • [email protected]
Titled
MG Vehicle Verification code
The SMS comes from
+46 7190002980348

Make sure you have the most up to date app (1.1.10) as well as this is more reliable for the SMS I believe.

Last edited:
yes I did, I've retried the password last attempt and its worked, phewwww........wrote it down for next time......cant understand why the verification code did not send it has always worked very quickly in the past

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back